Coming to Waynesboro this summer – Second Saturdays!
Mainstreet Waynesboro and the Arts Alliance of Greater Waynesboro are working together to bring a new lineup of activities to Downtown Waynesboro.
There will be a variety of free activities for kids and adults and area businesses will be participating by offering special sales and promotions. See schedule below.
June 10, 2017 – Beach Party
- 12-6 p.m. Open House and Studio Tour at Ceramic Arts Center of Waynesboro (13 S.
- Church St.) Click for more information.
- 2-3 p.m. Magic show by Michael Thomas at Music Makers (46 W. Main St.) *Show will continue on the street until 4 p.m.
- 2-4 p.m. Face painting by WAHS students at Music Makers (46 W. Main St.)
- 3-4 p.m. Balloon animals by Dean Burkett at Music Makers (46 W. Main St.)
- 5-7 p.m. Musical performance by Jomo at Center Square. Jomo features groovy, upbeat blues with an R&B backbone.
More Second Saturdays to Come!
July 10, 2017 – Chill Out Downtown
August 12, 2017 – We (Heart) the Arts!