Destination ARTS! Presents “The Waynesboro Wine Walk”
A Celebration of the Area’s Finest Wine, Art and Music
Saturday, September 13, 2014
Volunteers from the Arts Alliance of Greater Waynesboro invite independent winemakers to participate in a showcase of their creations on Saturday, September 13. Between the hours of 2:00 and 5:00 p.m., you will have the opportunity to provide samples of your product to the general public inside of one of the six art galleries located in the downtown district. Many people already know that an impressive assortment of artwork is on display in Waynesboro each weekend, and it’s not uncommon to hear live music filling the air. But now, we want to celebrate the bottled art being made in our community as well. So, wine-not come down to Main Street and join in on the fun?
RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Wine must be produced and bottled by the participant.
- Multiple types of wine may be submitted by each participant, but only the winemaker is permitted to pour.
- Participant should be able to provide enough wine to pour 1-ounce samples for members of the community over the course of three hours.
- Participant must be physically located in the gallery by 1:45 p.m. on Saturday, September 13, with wine ready to be poured. Sample cups and tables will be provided by AAGW.
- Participant must be willing and able to participate in the festival for the entire three-hour period.
- Application forms are to be mailed, to the address listed below, no later than Friday, August 22.
- If bringing multiple wines to the event, please print, fill out and mail in the bottom portion of this form for each separate wine people will be tasting.
Arts Alliance of Greater Waynesboro
c/o Mr. Doug Mowen
32 West Main Street
Waynesboro, PA 17268